Methodology and Approach
Characterized by powerful learning tools and frameworks, our programs are:
- Measure Driven Project implementations have the appropriate metrics and indicators of outcomes and performance. Clarity of targets with regard to measures like KRA, ROI, KVA, cost, and productivity gains, are discussed prior to the start of any intervention.
- Sustainable IL believes that unsustainable development programs have been the downfall of many organizations. Sound strategies are useless unless they can be implemented over the long term. Our programs present a practical and transferable technology that is based on sound theory and research.
- Culture and Gender Sensitive Programs involve a balance between IQ and EQ (Emotional Intelligence) & the content ensures a multi-cultural respect for diversity & equality. A change process that is empowering without guilt and blame is critical for success.
- Comprehensive While other programs offer only short term, patch work solutions, IL's expertise in various disciplines makes sure that all bases are covered in the organization's roadmap to success. Much emphasis is given to the shifting of mindsets and system change in the "heart-mind-body" of the organization. At the same time, focus is also given to achieving bottom line results and long term culture change.
- Fun & Interactive Multiple human senses are employed all throughout our programs, making them a truly multimedia experience through games, movie clips, song, and dance. Programs involve a combination of elements, such as text, image, sound, speech, and video in order to get an idea across in a fun and interactive way. This enhances the information for better communication and understanding.
IL Transformational Model: SEE-BE-DO-HAVE
Participants are led to discover possibilities (See), establish the will and find the way to go beyond their limits (Be), learn and practice the necessary skills (Do), until they achieve their intended results (Have). Using this framework, participants gain the ability to adapt to changing environments, embrace paradigm shifts, create radical breakthroughs in productivity and at the same time achieve fun and fulfilment in the workplace!