- Major multinational and largest food company: Created unprecedented and tremendous market growth in eight months. Received the 2009 Global CEO Award for Best Turnaround in Business results, besting 300+ companies around the world.
- PASAR/Glencore: International copper smelting and refinery company achieved US$5.9 million stretch goals in their manufacturing operations in six months
- Monark Equipment: Increase in revenues from US$45M to $100M+ in 18 months (200%+ increase)
- Comtrac, DRB-Hicom Group, Malaysia: Reengineered sub-contractors' payment procedure from 33 steps to 12 steps, creating a 60% increase in revenues in 12 months.
- Unilever-Mavibel, Taiwan: saved NT$400,000.00 annually by achieving better results with 80% less time in their new hire training program.